Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Da Hermz Say Wazzup!

Hey, I haven't posted in such a long time, so sorry guys!!

The hermies are as active as ever. Its becoming oh-so-wonderful-winter so I have been using the heating pad, which I hate doing because it makes my tank look ugly, oh well, anything for my hermit crabs!

I never did find the lost crab! I have to sex them to see who I lost. I don't know what happened...its makes me sad to know I lost one of my hermies. The rest are going strong, they are all so big now, it makes it harder to tell them apart!! Someone just molted, I'm not sure who though. He's kind of pale, which makes me worry, but he hasn't grown his exo back so we'll see.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING! I forget to tell you! Well, I am going to give my crabbies some turkey and I wanted to give them cranberries, but I think my dad used them all for the sauce already. Maybe I'll give them krill. I have only used krill once because it stank up my room for a month afterwards so I've been weary of using it any more.

I surface clean the tank yesterday and boy does it look perdy! I had an investation of fruit flies, so I had to clean it, but now they are gone.

I also used up the last of my protien and calcium mix I made a long time ago, the crabs LOVE it so much. I'm going to have to make some more.

That's all for now!!

No comments: