Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Intro: My Hermies

(The one to the left is my biggest and baddest crab, Hollywood)

YAY! I finally got around to taking UPDATED pictures of my hermit crabs. I probably haven't done that in months! Sheesh. Maybe a year--?





I decided to take them all out of the tank (my wonderful 20L). I brought out a plastic basket which they constantly escape from! Oh well, it gives me something to do! I AM THE CRAB WRANGLER!

This guy to the lefft, is Qwerty. He is very much PURPLE! This picture just doesn't do a justice. He's probably the "wallflower" out of all the crabs. I have had him the third longest.

The one directly below is Tinfoil. My friend named him, NOT ME! He and Pip are my newest crabbies! (Tinfoil is newly molted, that's why he's pink!)




I have to do a second post, maybe even a third, to get the rest of my pics in! Sorry, this layout just isn't wide enough. :P


I am also going to add a link to the top of the pages that goes to my dashboard since this layout doesn't have the blogger tool bar (I wish it did, grr!)

<---he is just toooooo CUTE!





No comments: