Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rollie Pollies!

Ever heard of putting rollie pollies in your crabitat? there's a link at the bottom of this post from the HCA, so check it out.

I added them to my tat last week, I think. They are supposed to eat the mold spores and hermit crab poo. I'm not sure how well of a job they are doing. I haven't seen any running around for a while, so I don't know if they are alive or all burried somewhere.

It may be because my tank is mostly all sand excpet for a very small corner which is EE (Eco Earth: a coconut fiber substrate, kind of like mulch, but softer and coconut fiber instead of wood.) They may have all gathered in that small section, so maybe I should go buy some more EE.

I added a dashboard link. Ahh, its beautiful. It was terrible not having on. I hope it works for everyone else, too. ♥

Rollie Pollie Link!!!

No comments: