Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Intro(continued): My Hermies

continued...





Okay, the two next pictures are TWO DIFFERENT CRABS! One is a lot smaller than the other. The first picture is Pip, my only female hermit crab! She's such a spunky little girl! She is the second smallest crabby in the bunch (Tinfiol is the itty bittiest by a little bit).





I got both Pip and Tinfoil from a friend. He didn't want them anymore and wasn't taking good care of them, so he gave them to me! :) They are so cute.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This hermie is Sprite! He is bigger than Pip by a lot, but its hard to tell from this pictures. Anyways, I got Sprite from another friend. She bought him and another (RIP: Squirt) but after only a few days, decided she didn't like them! So I got them! Sadly, Squirt died during a molt. But I still have Sprite! --->



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






This crab is Little Red. He is not so little anymore!!!

He and Hollywood were and are my original crabs! I am so surprized they didn't die when I first got them. I had know clue how to care for them. But I learned quickly. :)



The only hermie babie that's not pictured is Peanut. He down molting. Keep your pinchers crossed that it all goes well.

No comments: