Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008

Peanut Is Molting

My hermie, Peanut, is molting. He sure has grown since I first got him. I am going to have to take some "now" and "then" pictures!

Tinfoil just molted, he is still growing back is exo. :) He just came up a few days ago.

I fed the crab KRILL yesterday. MAN! THAT STUFF STINKS!!! Yuck. I have decided that's going to be an occasional treat only. Yuck. I took it out this morning and my room still stinks. The crabs must be hiding some SOMEWHERE, but I don't know where.

I also added ocean water ("Instant Ocean") today. I forgot to make some, so they had been without it for a while. (bad crabby mama, I know!). So when I put it in, they all came over to it and drank some. I'm glad I made some today, they sure needed it, poor babas! :P

Hope you like the new layout. I found it on some site and changed the background to orange instead of all pink. I added some crabby graphics, too. Hehe. Check out the links! ESPECIALLY the Addiction Store, it has great crabby food mixes.

No comments: